Key Account Manager
Reference Number: R-34379
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. As Key Account Manager (KAM) East you will be part of the Swarovski Professional team, where we supply loose crystal elements to various business to business fashion industry partners. This is an amazing opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales professional who will report to the Head of Sales.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Drive revenue by selling Swarovski crystals as an ingredient branded component across all industries including: fashion, apparel, textiles, jewelry/watches, dance, beauty, and new segments
- Cultivate, develop and maintain customer-centric relationships with clients
- Focus on consistently building and delivering unmatched value to the customer’s business needs
- Work collaboratively with internal teams such as Trade Marketing, Branding, PR, and Design/Application to create customized support and service packages for strategic clients
- Create annual and quarterly business plans to drive revenue growth across portfolio of accounts
WHAT WE EXPECT
As a self-motivated sales professional, you bring 3 – 5 years of B2B sales experience. You have a strong solution sales ability. Previous experience selling branded or unbranded ingredients into fashion industry is ideal.
You are a collaborative team player with great communication skills and a results-driven approach towards problem solving. You are creative with an entrepreneurial mindset.
You love the hunt and are capable of building up a sales territory and expanding product sales in non-traditional spaces for Swarovski Professional business.
You hold an Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s preferred).
Additionally, you are analytical and have excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Working for us is more than just a job - it’s being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Swarovski, as an entrepreneurial family business, offers a high performing people environment, with great opportunities to grow and contribute. For more information about working in Swarovski Professional visit https://www.swarovskigroup.com/S/careers/B2B-Sales.html
At Swarovski we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big: as a company and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.