Seasonal Sales Consultant - Warsaw (3 months)
Reference Number: R-38294
At Swarovski, our people shine just as much as our products.
Join us as a Seasonal Sales Consultant (full time and part time) where you will find a rewarding role, working with a vibrant team that shares your love for premium fashion and jewelry, and of course, the chance to work for a truly iconic global brand.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will work in a fascinating field within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories
- You will advise customers on their purchases and offer polite and attentive service
We are looking for
- a communicative person with a strong personality and professional manner
- Ideally you have some experience in retail
- You can speak fluently in Polish and in English – any additional language would be an asset
- You are enthusiastic about Swarovski brand and products and have the necessary commercial skills and way of thinking
- You are flexible and willing to work during weekends and festive days
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.