Search Engine Marketing Manager
Reference Number: R-37090
Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Location: Switzerland / Männedorf
Reference Number: R-37090
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as the Search Engine Marketing Specialist, where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Daily management of global search engine advertising activities (branded, PLAs, LIAs, etc.) for 19 countries in several languages (includes bid management, promotion of incentives/new collections, optimization on ROAS targets, etc.)
- Manage relationships with external agencies: Google, Bing and Yahoo account managers for implementation of search campaigns on these platforms, weekly alignments and new beta testing
- Close collaboration with other marketing channel managers for smooth 360 experiences
- Analysis and reports for search campaigns
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- University degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Experience in e-commerce and particular performance marketing (mobile first mindset)
- Profound analytical and Excel skills,
- Experience in Google merchant center, Google Analytics as a must
- Google Ads 360 (DCs) as a plus
- English as a must, German a plus
- Proven team player who can effectively work and interface with all levels of the organization
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.