Retail Project Executive
Reference Number: R-36734
In this role you are responsible for project managing all retail facing projects for our UK, Ireland and Nordics Stores. Working with global project teams, you will use established project management approaches (prince2 / Agile) to develop a balanced local programme framework which enables us to deliver improvement initiatives in a measured but impactful way.
Your main tasks will include:
- Project management for all retail facing systems and operational initiatives.
- Governance of all local project reporting and documentation.
- Managing multiple stakeholders, both globally and locally.
- Ensuring a ‘right first time’ approach is maintained in all areas.
- Testing and development of system functionality.
- Ongoing improvement cycle for all in-store processes.
- Creating and delivering engaging training sessions.
- Strategic risk mitigation.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Strong background in project management.
- Strong practical background in Retail / Wholesale Operations.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build effective and collaborative network groups of cross -functional, cross-country or cross-project teams including virtual networks.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- High levels of creativity, problem solving.
- Excellent ability to adapt to advance electronic systems.
- Actively role model our Swarovski brand values - Vigorous, Passionate, Imaginative and Responsible, and positively represents our brand both internally and externally.
Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
Full time fixed term maternity cover position for approx. 14 months.
Based at our UK Head Office in Chiswick, West London.