Reference Number: R-37635
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a RECEPTIONIST where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing relevant information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Follow company procedures with regards to security and access control, including visitor logbook and visitor badges
- Order and manage stock of stationery and office materials
- Arrange selected business meetings and events
- Perform other duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, scanning, and preparing training materials
- Assist in planning and arranging business travels with regards to transitions and hub top management
- Provide general support to visitors
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by direct manager
- Personal assistant tasks for the Hub internal administration team
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role and solid understanding of administration principles
- Professional appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Continuous improvement mindset and process orientation
- Solution delivery orientation
- Ability to communicate, explain and socialize procedures and policies
- Agility / flexibility
- Coordinating / organizing
- Excellent time management
- Fluency in writing and speaking in English
- Excellent cooperation skills
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.