SCM Digital Technology and Governance Senior Manager – E2E Supply Chain
Reference Number: R-30208
SCM Digital Technology and Governance Senior Manager is a part of Supply Chain Development department. In this key position, you have a direct contribution to the delivery of SCM performance targets by continuously anticipating and orchestrating across the SCM departments and with Corporate IT on all information technology & systems requirements from a business side that best possibly support the SCM strategy, business requirements, service levels and project requirements. Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a SCM Digital Technology and Governance Senior Manager where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths that shares your real passion for premium fashion and jewelry. You will have the chance to be part of a truly iconic global brand, with the opportunity to learn and progress your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
In the role you will report directly to the VP Supply Chain Development and your main duties will be the following:
- Act as the Business Architect, owning the end-to-end supply chain business and process requirements
- Align these requirements with the Knowledge Managers across the SCM departments, Commercial Teams and Corporate IT Domain Architects to support the definition of the appropriate IT & systems architecture and implementation roadmap
- Continuously scan retail industry trends, relevant technologies and benchmarks in end-to-end supply chain management
- Perform the technology scouting in close alignment with the Corporate IT Domain Architects
- Maintain an understanding of the importance and underlying principles of IT Architecture and the business application of technology, focusing on digital and S/4 HANA/SAP
- Ensure the scoping/shaping of projects is well balanced between market/consumer requirements and service/cost/cash/quality measures
- Lead business led, digital technology enabled improvement projects and programmes from strategy to execution
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Broad knowledge on business application of technology, focusing on digital and S/4 HANA/SAP
- Expertise in supply chain management
- 8-10 years of working experience in business and IT consultancy, supply chain management and digital technology enablement – either in an internal consulting/project role or consulting organization
- Master’s Degree ideally in business studies, supply chain management or IT
- Outstanding negotiation, analytical, communication and project management skills. The perfect candidate needs to be a team player and a solution/results-oriented person. Additionally, bring flexibility, strong problem-solving skills, accuracy. Full fluency in English and customer orientation are a must have too.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job – you will work for a groundbreaking modern premium brand, globally known for its quality and creativity. We are constantly changing and moving forward to become one of the best retail employers.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria, which has become a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining its place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
At Swarovski we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big: as a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.