Head of Marketing DACH (M/F/D)
Reference Number: R-37586
SWAROVSKI HAS MANY FACETS.
SWAROVSKI SPEAKS MYRIAD LANGUAGES.
SWAROVSKI WILL OPEN A NEW WORLD FOR YOU.
Throughout the world, the Swarovski name represents brilliance, fascination, trend expertise and inspiration in the fields of lifestyle, light and fantasy. As a company that brings together a host of product categories under a globally recognized name, Swarovski is a partner for designers, artists and visionaries. Beyond the boundaries of crystalline products, Swarovski drives art and culture, and brings people together. The founding of the company in 1895 marked the beginning of a crystalline era and a sparkling family business success story that continues to this day – become a part of this yourself, while at the same time starting your own history.
Can you see yourself driving business success to new levels?
Would you like to play a major role in shaping the future strategy of a global brand? If so, take the opportunity to apply to Swarovski as Head of Marketing DACH.
CRYSTALS FROM SWAROVSKI is the premium brand for the finest crystals manufactured by Swarovski and provides creative talents from the world of fashion, jewelry, accessories, interior design and lighting with the latest on-trend crystal innovations
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this function you will be responsible for the Regional Marketing department. Together with your team you will develop and implement the Marketing Strategy & Plan (B2B2C) for SP DACH. You will be based in Wattens and report directly to the Managing Director SP DACH.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You will work closely with the sales force and customers to create customer specific B2B2C 360° concepts and implement impactful and sales driving marketing measures
- You will identify trends and opportunities which are leading to business potential. Based on that you will create the mid-term strategy for the approach of different market segments and derive the annual Marketing Plan
- You will act as project lead for assigned projects
- You will be responsible for the regional implementation and management of the ingredient brand program `Crystals from Swarovski` and regional PR initiatives
- You will initiate and support the launch of industry specific products within the region and pro-actively participate in supporting the market orientated development of future product assortments
- You will lead a team of 2-3 headcounts
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Graduation in Business Administration or Marketing (BA / MBA)
- Over 5 years of relevant working experience within Marketing and Sales (B2B2C) in an international environment
- Experience in at least one of our core industries: Fashion, Jewelry, Watches, Interior, FMCG, Cosmetic, Consumer Electronics
- High level of intercultural competence and ability to adapt to the needs of cross functional and virtual teams
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong analytical and conceptual way of thinking
- High result and customer orientation
- Strong Project Management skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least €40,995.22 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into account.