PRODUCT MANAGER (F/M/D)
Reference Number: R-37597
ABOUT THE JOB
An exciting opportunity with an exceptionally high area of responsibilities: In this position you will have the possibility to profitably apply your already acquired knowledge, especially in the field of product management / marketing and to quickly grow professionally and personally in a world known, globally operating company. You will be focusing in our product group Flat Backs and ensure not only that the portfolio is outstanding in meeting customer needs, but also manage customer-specific requests and interact with some of the most important accounts of Swarovski Professional to develop customer centric product solutions. You will report directly to the Head of Product Management and join a young, dynamic and motivated team.
Your tasks include:
- Managing all aspects of product lifecycle management and being responsible for your product portfolio according to defined sales, cost and profit targets (KPIs).
- Proactively supporting the definition and implementation of the assortment strategy for crystal components as well as streamlining considering trends and price needs to enable the strategic expansion into new markets and to serve new customer groups.
- Managing international product developments and customers’ special requests in close cooperation with internal and external partners.
- Defining pricing, profitability and value propositions of products.
- Actively monitoring and analyzing the commercial performance of the portfolio, product innovations and trends as well as conducting market and competitor research.
- Developing impactful go-to-market strategies for products together with the Segment Management team and Sales as well as defining easy-to-use Marketing tools together with Communications.
- Cooperating proactively and closely with Sales, Controlling, Communications as well as Production and Supply Chain Management.
Visit www.swarovski-professional.com/ for a first impression of our current online world.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have a passion for product and project management. You pay attention to a structured and organized, as well as result- and solution-driven way of working. You have strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial attitude, can inspire others and your profile includes the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in product management or similar areas (preferably in the FMCG, consumer goods environment or consulting)
- Strong academic performance (ideally with a focus on marketing, international management, industrial engineering or fashion/luxury goods management)
- Strategic thinking combined with strong analytical skills, to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals
- Proactive work attitude and ability to learn quickly in complex topics with both, a passion to work strategically as well as the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done with a strong hands-on mentality
- Teamwork, commitment and flexibility
- Ideally fluent in English and German, additional languages a plus
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance. As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of €44.000, - gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Are you enthusiastic to passionately contribute to our success? We are looking forward to receiving your application!