Internship in Workday Support Team
Reference Number: R-37370
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk/ Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its service portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
ABOUT THE JOB
As an Intern in Workday Team, you will play supportive role in maintaining the Workday system in Swarovski. Your main duties will be the following:
- Increasing the knowledge about Workday
- Perform basic activities in Workday
- Assist with tickets dispatching
- Providing support in document maintenance to team members
- Preparing monthly reports, audits
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Communicative, high presentation skills and willingness to be challenged
- Fluency in English speaking and writing.
Working for us as a Intern in Workday Team is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.