Director Swarovski Corporate Archive(F/M)
Reference Number: R-23869
It is an exciting time to join our company with 2020 being the year Swarovski celebrate 125 years of its heritage. During this celebratory year there will be a series of events, activities and increased visitors to our prestigious site which is expected to be a very important brand moment.
The Director Swarovski Corporate Archive will be pivotal in this success.
Can you see yourself driving business success to new levels? Would you like to play a major role in shaping the future strategy of a global brand? If so, take the opportunity to apply as Director Corporate Archive (f/m).
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As a Director Corporate Archive, you are responsible to enhance Swarovski’s heritage and archive globally (on a Group level) to ensure full access to the history and there with manage and ensure one history communication. Acquire, integrate, build and manage entire archive collection as well as sub-archives within the Swarovski group to ensure centralization of Swarovski’s heritage.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Organizational and further development of the Swarovski Crystal Archive (SCA)
- Representing the SCA internally and externally
- Brand Building and Customer Relation - welcome designers, business partners as future customers in the archive rooms
- Communicate Swarovski history actively inside and outside the organization on and off stage
- Ensure consistent communication of Swarovski heritage/history resp. content, wording
- Manages all communications projects internally and externally such as publications, communications tools and curation of exhibitions globally
- Identify and create new projects and exhibition opportunities for Swarovski's history and mastery
- Representing almost 125 years of Swarovski´s heritage and mastery
- Heading a central department to organize and plan agendas for headquarter visits to guarantee a qualified individual guest treatment that results in an adequate Swarovski experience
WHAT WE EXPECT
As a Director Corporate Archive, you are a motivated, enthusiastic personality with a solid academic background and a strong hands-on mentality. The ideal candidate proactively brings forward suggestions for improvements and implements them. You bring exceptional communication skills, creative problem-solving abilities and a customer centric mind-set. At least 8 years' experience within corporate archive and business history.
A background in Fashion, Art History, or Design would be preferred.
- Strong academical background in humanities (history/art history) and archival science and economics
- High interest in fashion, jewelry and art
- Having a big picture mentality
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize work in a demanding business environment to ensure goals are met
- Strong team lead and management skills
- Network of Business Archives and historians
- Fluency in English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides a wonderful work environment, atmosphere and work-life balance.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 61.671,12. gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.