Manager Category Merchandising
Reference Number: R-36624
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Manager Category Merchandising where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths that shares your real passion for premium fashion and jewelry. In this role, you will be responsible for all Merchandising & Assortment related topics with the goal of defining, confirming and providing the right assortment for the right place. You will be reporting to the VP Merchandising. You will have the chance to be part of a truly iconic global brand, with the opportunity to learn and progress your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this role, you will be responsible for all Merchandising & Assortment related topics with the goal of defining, confirming and providing the right assortment for the right place. Your main responsibilities include:
- Defining & evaluating the assortment per channel and per store format
- Creating commercially relevant assortment packages for different store types & sizes
- Establishing guidelines, frameworks, tools for the market clusters
- Evaluating sales performance of product in all channels with strong focus on space productivity
- Collecting information on market needs and preparing briefings for Marketing Management & Product Teams
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Completed university education in a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a major multinational company from the FMCG, - luxury/fashion branded retailing sector
- Ability to deal with & drive change and demonstrate solid problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of planning, merchandising and product
- Ability to organize workload to meet deadlines, multi-task and complete projects on time
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and draw necessary actions from results
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job – you will work for a groundbreaking modern premium brand, globally known for its quality and creativity. We are constantly changing and moving forward to become one of the best retail employers.
Besides an attractive salary package, you will receive a motivational bonus structure and a royal employee discount, we also offer the possibility to develop yourself and to achieve your personal career goals through our Swarovski Retail Academy trainings and our continuous performance and talent programs.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria, which has become a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining its place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
At Swarovski we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big: as a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.