Senior Global Compensation & Benefits Manager
Reference Number: R-36512
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) Hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio. We are searching for Senior Global Compensation & Benefits Manager leading consultants in the Global Execution Team located in Gdańsk.
ABOUT THE JOB
This newly created role in the Global Execution Team is responsible:
- To drive the delivery of defined C&B programs, processes and projects within Corporate HR standards
- To lead and develop the Global C&B and Mobility Consultants in the Global Execution Team
- To provide advisory and coaching to Global HR Business Partners, Heads of Cluster HR and other HR colleagues on global compensation, benefits and mobility matters
- To ensure a professional C&B management for assigned locations within defined Corporate C&B Governance
- To oversee the development of country specific salary structures within the Corporate Pay Policy Framework
- To manage the global Short-Term Incentive Plan (STIP) process in line with Corporate HR Guidelines
- To ensure job ranking, title assignment and grading calibration in line with company’s organizational blueprints
- To review and endorse International Transfer & Short-Term Assignment packages as prepared by the Global Mobility Consultants in the Global Execution Team
- To orchestrate the global C&B and mobility management reporting
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- More than 5 years of professional experience in C&B and Mobility area of business, preferable on global scale
- Experience with managing a team paired with leadership skills
- Master’s degree in HR /Economics /Finance /Business Administration /Law or equivalent
- Certified global remuneration or compensation professional (GRP; CCP) is a plus
- Skilled and experienced in MERCER-methodology for job evaluations preferred
- Sound time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task while working under shifting deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ability to gather, analyze and interpret data to provide information and facilitate the making of fact-based recommendations in a multi-cultural environment
- Customer focused with a strong desire to deliver – able to design and implement an employee centric process
- Proven skills in MS-Office programs, Workday experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel globally according to business needs (approx. 10-15%) if necessary
- Fluent spoken and written English
Working for us as a Senior Global Compensation & Benefits Manager is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.