Head of HR - Retail
Reference Number: R-35893
Lead the HR Team supporting the Consumer Goods Business "CGB" within Swarovski North America. Responsible for delivery and implementation of the Human Resources strategy that enables CGB to deliver superior results. Create a culture and environment through our Retail and Multi-brand network that allows employees to maximize their performance through the application of best in class Talent, Engagement and Organizational development strategies.
Position is located in NY (80%) with travel to Cranston, RI.(20%) . 2 days every two weeks are in Cranston, RI.
1. Partner with CGB leadership to assess the organizational and talent needs of the teams. Ensure the required capability is always available to achieve business objectives.
2. Facilitate the creation of an engaging and enabling environment where all employees can be their best.
3. Fully utilize the strategic Swarovski People process’s to ensure the creation of a performance culture and robust talent pipeline.
4. Act as a strategic partner and coach to senior leaders to best enable their teams for the successful delivery of business priorities.
5. Partner with Leadership to ensure the current and future Organization is designed to maximize all CGB business opportunities.
6. Partner with HR competency centers to facilitate the attraction and retention of top talent within the CGB Organization.
7. Utilize the global engagement process to create local team based engagement plans within CGB that visibly impacts the creation of a high performing culture within the team.
8. Analyzes needs and develops/implements specified programs to meet organizational/business unit objectives as well as to increase the effectiveness of employees.
9. Create and report on agreed metrics to measure the impact of the people strategy on business unit performance.
10. Provide external best practice and benchmarking to ensure performance improvement over time.
11. Ensure all practices meet applicable legal requirements, policies and procedures. Ensure effective management of the people strategy throughout the Retail Field Operation.
Make employment decisions, including employment, discipline, training, assignment and termination.
13. Actively participate in Global, Regional and Local projects as required. Complete these projects as assigned within defined timeframe and budget to meet company-wide objectives
1. Integration into the CGB leadership teams, recognition of the importance of a People strategy as a key differentiator to business success
2. Creation of a “true strategic partnership “between HR and the business
3. Creation of a talented Organization within the agreed financial framework
4. The recruitment of high potential talent and their development through the Organization
5. Maintain consistency within corporate programs, policy and procedures, while maintaining strong business relationships with internal/external customers (local/regional/international)
6. Continual communication and attendance to individual/group/business meetings (Human Resources, Functional areas, business units and vendors (internal and external customers)
7. Identify new “enablers” to business success and agree implementation through the businessSwarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.