IT SYSTEM ENGINEER CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (F/M/D)
Reference Number: R-33250
ABOUT THE JOB
An exciting task in the field of implementation, adaptation, support and further development of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Conception, development and documentation of software solutions for international use based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Coordination and implementation of cross-system processes (SAP R / 3, SAP BW)
- Support and advice of internal customers in the analysis, optimization and implementation of CRM processes
- Support in the data transfer from third-party systems including data quality management
- Collaboration and design of the future system landscape
- Accompaniment of application development and user support
In addition, you support us in the ongoing expansion and optimization of the applications we support.
A motivated, enthusiastic personality with a solid IT background and a quick understanding. The ideal candidate has a strong hands-on mentality and proactively brings forward suggestions for improvement.
Furthermore, you have the following background:
- Degree in IT, Business Informatics or a similar field alternatively a technical
- Experience in Web Development (HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Web Services), .NET Development (Visual Studio 2015) and Database Design (Microsoft SQL Server 2012, T-SQL)
- Will for continuous development and solution orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent English language skills
A modern and architecturally attractive workplace in Wattens, Tyrol located in one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria close to Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is just a few minutes away.
Our attractive salary packages include a number of benefits such as a company restaurant and various sports. Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 39.743,20 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.