Digital Communication Project Manager
Reference Number: R-33664
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Digital Communication Project Manager where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. This is a temporary position (till 06.2020).
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead digital project management for communication projects across Swarovski owned channels.
- Oversee the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to the budget, spending and cost changes.
- Manage consumer journey mapping and guide content strategy accordingly
- Ensure a 360-communication approach across channels interlinking brand experiences with an Omni-channel mindset.
- Be analytical with great attention to detail to ensure consistent improvements in the quality of output and performance driven initiatives.
- Support project management of internal departments, acting as the main point of contact for digital project management within Marketing Communication.
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- University degree/ Education,
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Project management experience leading digital projects
- Fluency in English
- Project management methodologies including scrum and agile
- E-commerce experience
- Ability to work with a team and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.