Product Manager - Swarovski License Business /Jewelry Solutions (f/m/d)
Reference Number: R-34082
ABOUT THE JOB
Swarovski´s Jewelry Solutions team is handling the Jewelry Licenses for Karl Lagerfeld and DKNY, the Watch License for Karl Lagerfeld and the inhouse brands for Swarovski Crystal Worlds. In this new business area we are currently offering this exciting opportunity with an exceptionally high area of responsibilities.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Plan and manage the product development process from technical drawing to serial production for licensed jewelry and watch brands
- Be the project owner for the product development process and coordinate all involved internal and external interfaces
- Communicate daily with Hong Kong Product Development and vendors for progress of samples and troubleshoot any product development issues
- Ensure that price and margin targets are met
- Coordinate the development of packaging and display materials
- Partner with Brand Management on seasonal merchandise analysis and development
- Create development calendars for all licensed jewelry and watch brands
- Maintain calendar and ensure that all sample deadlines are met
- Build positive, collaborative and responsive relationships across Swarovski and its many global teams
As an ideal candidate, you pay attention to a structured and organized, as well as result and solution-driven way of working. You are a strategic thinker, have an agile mindset, strong communication skills and can inspire others. Additionally, your profile should include the following:
- A Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Business Administration/Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in the jewelry and/or watches industry
- Fluency in German and English
a modern and architecturally attractive workplace in Wattens, Tyrol located in one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria close to Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is just a few minutes away. Our attractive salary packages include a number of benefits such as a company restaurant and various sports.
Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 39.743, - gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.