Opportunities in Consumer Service for Students and Graduates
Reference Number: R-34339
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are searching for an experienced Consumer Service Specialist. The main purpose is to deliver exceptional, seamless consumer support.
ABOUT THE JOB
You are an ambassador of our brand. In this role and together with the team, you will:
- Delivering high quality and consistent service by e-mail, phone or chat
- Resolving queries and complaints by understanding the consumer’s needs, identifying the cause, selecting and ensuring full resolution
- Supporting our customers on consumer-related topics
- Advising consumers on product information including size, color and stock availability, as well as available promotions
- Assisting with all online order information requests
- Maintaining service and product knowledge expertise
- Ensuring accurate, valid and complete data input at any time in all systems
- Supporting back-end activities of the CRM system and ensuring loyalty member data is checked and processed
- Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
You are a dedicated Junior Consumer Service Specialist and bring along the following background:
- Naturally accommodating, service-oriented and passionate about hosting and making people happy
- Strong customer service focus and relationship building skills
- Some work experience in a customer- and commercial- focused retail environment
- Ability to foster effective collaboration with a high number of internal stakeholders
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fast learner and understanding of systems and processes
- Fluency in English and German
- Ideally having lived in and therefore having a good understanding of the culture of the respective country supported
- Knowledge of eCommerce business would be an asset
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We are constantly changing and moving forward to become one of the best retail employers.
In addition to an attractive reward package, which includes a motivational, performance-based incentive plan and a employee discount, we also offer the possibility to develop yourself and to achieve your personal career goals through our training programs.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
At Swarovski, we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big. As a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.