Support Engineer (Product Lifecycle Management)
Reference Number: R-34176
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdańsk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are searching for a Support Engineer to join our IT Global Service Operations Team and to act as a 2nd level customer support in the area of Retail Product Lifecycle management, as well as to participate in a transition project.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, your main duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing 2ndlevel support related to Product Lifecycle Management
- Maintaining effective communication channels with all involved parties
- Providing required data to relevant stakeholders in line with the defined standards
- Processing and documenting changes for the applications managed
- Managing user accesses and permissions
- Participating in SCRUM meetings for testing and documentation purposes
- Ensuring proper process and system documentation within our knowledge database
- Actively analysing tickets and data to drive improvement
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- At least 3 years of sound experience in a similar role
- IT knowledge and experience in Retail PLM Systems, ideally with CENTRIC
- Experience in improvement or implementation of PLM systems projects
- Experience in configurating management projects
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Ability to foster effective collaboration with a varied number of stakeholders
- Problem-solving and analytical skills combined with solution-oriented mindset
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of German would be an asset
Working for us as a Support Engineer Product Lifecycle Management is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.