Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
Assistant CRM Manager
Location: Shanghai (上海市西藏中路168号都市总部大楼16楼)
Reference Number: R-32765
Reference Number: R-32765
- Assist to implement CRM /CRM related Promotion activities according to the market activation plan and global guidelines and policies. This includes any activities related to the integration of on- and offline CRM activities, GWPs, etc. Localize global tools, as required and agreed with central Marketing Delivery.
- Contribute in an executional role to increasing and strengthening the consumer loyalty base in all programs (Be Swarovski, SCS)
- Ensure the correctness of mass customer data and manage any data cleansing activities. Responsible for initiating and driving re-assignment of loyalty program members from eg, closing stores to new stores involving Customer Service and informing the affected members.
- Assist in planning and communicating defined CRM / CRM related Promotion targets and support the CRM / CRM related Promotion success monitoring on POP level
- Provide quality feedback and propose future development opportunities to Senior CRM manager on the performance of CRM / CRM related Promotion activities based on the market activation plan. The senior CRM manager will then channel this feedback to Marketing Delivery team.
- Support the senior CRM manager on working with any outsourced agencies who securely store and destroy creation of all Be Swarovski paper records (only if applicable).
- Supports compliance of all CRM activities with local rules and regulations and, if necessary, create any locally needed terms and conditions including liaising with central legal to ensure compliance in alignment with the senior CRM manager.
- Ensure all stores have sufficient training and information on Be Swarovski and SCS and know how to securely look after customer data
- Perform regular performance reviews and monitoring on budget spend on CRM / CRM related Promotion activities.
- Answer and follow up on Be Swarovski members’ and SCS members’ questions which cannot be answered at the POP and which are forwarded to the VG office
- Be familiar with China digital platform especially WeChat, JD and ALI Ecosystem, strong sense to utilize mini-program of WeChat, databank of TMALL and JD program to create omni-channel experience and drive each channel’s productivity.
YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE OVERALL: More than 2 years - Administrative Level
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE: More than 1 year
OTHER SPECIAL SKILLS (PLEASE LIST):
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a fashion and retail environment or more than 1 year of work experience in a similar CRM / Promotions role in a Consumer Goods Business
- Experience working with loyalty programs and promotions
- Passion to learn and interest in big data
- Advanced verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Traveling required
- Local language and English proficiency skills