Reference Number: R-33044
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!
Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Allocator is responsible for the executional aspects of the planning. Managing ordering and inventory on a store and cluster level. They act as the main contact to Stores. Taking care of replenishment and ensuring the product flows in and out of stores according to the plan. They also secure the correct inventory balance across the Market.
Your main tasks will include:
- Being responsible for running replenishment for all SR doors and managing the entire ordering process for all products and materials.
- Where Outlet Channel is present, supporting the planning team in ensuring balanced inventory and assortment is maintained.
- Supporting cluster planning teams to fully execute their plans and achieve inventory and sales targets.
- Acting as main point of contact to SR doors in cluster.
- Monitoring inventory at store and cluster level and managing the transfer process at end of season. Ensuring all KPIs are met, alerting planning teams and taking action as required.
- Acting as system expert and generalist to support cluster team with ad-hoc tasks and analysis.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- University Degree or equivalent experience.
- More than 2 years of experience in a similar role - Administrative Level
- Local language essential and fluent English. Spanish language would be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and utilize financial measurements.
- Ability to learn new technical applications and tools quickly.
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain productive and cohesive relationships with peers and cross- functional teams.
- Strong understanding of Merchandising and Product.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as an Allocator is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.