Graphic Designer CCS (temporary contract)
Reference Number: R-32563
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Graphic Designer CCS (Corporate Creative Services) where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work closely with the Senior Account Manager CCS in the development and execution of global print and digital communication tools to fulfil the briefs
- Act as part of an in-house creative agency for the Business Units
- Create artworks for global in-store, magazine and out of home advertisement concepts in compliance with the Brand Identity standards and guidelines.
- Develop, design and visualize ideas and concepts for the off- and online channels
- Develop the seasonal campaign toolbox in collaboration with the Marketing teams ensuring consistency across all touch points
- Translate business and technical requirements into visually enticing and emotionally engaging designs
- Develop digital content by combining existing assets with other graphic elements
- Work collaboratively with other designers and team members in our global hubs
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- University degree, preferably with emphasis on graphic design or media design
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in designing brand identity and editorial layouts for off- and online channels
- Excellent eye for typography, layout, and branding and familiar with current design trends and best practices for both print and digital
- A secure handling of Adobe Suite CC, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills
- Video editing experience is an advantage
- Willingness to travel if required
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.