Controller Product Performance and 360 Business cases
Reference Number: R-31326
ABOUT THE JOB
General Controlling activities:
- Define ambitious, but realistic financial targets for revenue and margin by product category, during annual and quarterly planning and 360 concept development processes.
- Identify, track and monitor the key value drivers and performance indicators of revenue and profitability by product category, ensuring that they are made measurable.
- Facilitate, measure, monitor and analyze financial plans and actual results by product category, to ensure that all product performance drivers are accounted for.
- Support the creation and / or review of Business Cases with deep functional expertise.
- Foresee and highlight future financial developments/trends driven by product and propose potential measures.
- Work with GBS to ensure product related reports are delivered effectively and continuously updated to reflect business needs, freeing up your time to spend on insightful analysis and decision support.
Specific Product Performance Controlling activities:
- Review and perform detailed product performance analysis of launches, product categories, collections and single products and highlight recommendations to improve the future portfolio during and after finalization of the Product Development Process.
- Plan and analyze the overall financial performance of the portfolio, including Like-for-Like product contribution – from a long-term plan (3 to 4-year horizon) linked to the CGB strategy, all the way through to the end-of-life of products. Collaborate with Marketing Management to ensure recommendations are adopted into assortment and portfolio plans.
- Support the overall financial assessment of 360° concepts and business cases, by delivering insights and financial analysis of historical product performance.
- Based on Performance reports, establish accountability in case of gaps and intervene with recommendations as needed, if business owner is off-track versus financial targets
- Advise Marketing Management and Product Management on the most valuable product attributes from a financial perspective, based on a consolidated deep-dive analysis.
- Facilitate benchmarking and knowledge exchange on how to impact decisions through effective financial management and analysis of consumer journeys.
- Collaborate within the networked organization and align with relevant teams within the Business, including Marketing Management and the Intelligence team.
A motivated, assertive talent, who brings along the following background:
- Master’s degree in economics, business administration, business accounting, finance or a certified public accountant degree
- 3-5 years of professional experience, ideally in a Global or Regional Business Controlling role in major multinational company from the FMCG, luxury/fashion retailing or in consulting
- Advanced analytical skills, Problem Solving skills and Financial Modelling skills,
- A proven track record in business partnering, analysis, decision support
- Ability to be assertive, constructively challenge and influence senior stakeholders
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Clear communication skills, including the ability to boil down complex issues into simple messages and recommendations,
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and collaborate with other teams to deliver results
- Fluent communications skills in English, both written and oral
- Experience working with SAP and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.