Retail Academy Trainer
Reference Number: R-31256
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Retail Academy Trainer where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us
The jobholder is responsible for supporting the Retail Academy Manager in delivering training initiatives and implementing training sessions within Middle East across all channels, in order to increase sales and support the improvement of retail staff KPIs.
Support the Retail Academy Manager in the implementation of Global/Market specific training initiatives such as:
o Global/Market training programs and materials within the assigned area, across all channels (IR MOB/MUB)
o Retrieving feedback on local training/development needs and issues as well as filling in monthly reports highlighting success and challenges within the area assigned
o Utilizing performance and KPI’s trend of the Retail Staff within the assigned area to tailor and build specific action plans to develop the personal along these topics.
Will also be responsible for local translation and proofreading of Global Retail Academy tools .
Deliver and manage Training programmes:
o Organize and conduct individual and group trainings within the learning journey as defined in the frame of the RA as well as arranging and delivering new product training before new collection launches across all channels (IR MOB/MUB)
o Set up on the job training within the assigned area, to follow up on trainings delivered
o Monitor, measure and report on all training activities and achievements with agreed formats and time frames as well as secure a proper follow-up on trainings by analyzing effectiveness of training initiatives/programs, reguarly reviewing return of training programs as well as retrieving feedback from all retail sales staff to increase training quality
Work cross-functionally for an effective implementation:
o Partner with Area/District Managers and Store Managers to organize and deliver in store training activities in the most effective manner across all channels (IR MOB/MUB)
o Provide timely feedback during and after interventions to Retail Academy Manager and secure proper hand- over of the action plan follow-up
o Participate and support Retail Academy Manager on Global projects when requested
o As the local expert in Retail Academy and Swarovski products, secure a proper information flow with local stakeholders helping to improve the quality of the RA implementation
Secure good communication flow with the Global teams and key stakeholders across the organization. Provide feedback as well as any other ideas to central on any improvement areas.
YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE OVERALL: 3-5 years Professional Level
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE: 2+ years
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a fashion customer- and commercial- focused retail environment in a similar retail training role
- Didactic and strong presentation skills: ability to adjust presentation style to suit the audience & levels of the business
- Strong emotional/social intelligence
- Audience management: ability to engage the audience using different approaches in order to maximize knowledge retention
- Results driven: abiltiy to take steps personally to ensure that mutual goals and performance target are met within the appropriate timeframe
- Analytical skills: ability to link analyze KPIs and to generate insights on training interventions
- Follow-through: ability to bring started activities to an end
- Local language and English proficiency skills
- Field role - willingness to travel in the assigned area up to 80% of working time