Operations Manager Order to Cash
Reference Number: R-31212
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as an Operations Manager Order to Cash where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths that shares your real passion for premium fashion and jewelry. You will have the chance to be part of a truly iconic global brand, with the opportunity to learn and progress your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are searching for an experienced Operations Manager to build and manage strong Order to Cash team within Finance Operation function
In this role you will be responsible for managing Order to Cash processes to deliver high quality services to the business and external stakeholders
- Leading team of up to 5 Team Leaders effectively trough structured coaching, delivering by example and demonstrating evidence of influencing positive change within Operational environment
- Drive execution of transferred OTC activities ensuring their timeliness, efficiency, effectiveness and compliance. Meet performance targets
- Allocate resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop team members
- Report on performance to Head of Finance Operations and other stakeholders as defined
- Ensure world class end to end process effectiveness, efficiency and compliance
- Ensure Hub & Spoke policies, processes and operating procedures are followed and executed
- Contribute towards the achievement of GBS Hub strategic and operational objectives
- Develop long term effective relationships with GBS partners, corporate teams and business
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Experience in managing finance processes operations of Order to Cash including Credit Management
- Service focused with ability to meet targets on a continuing basis; ability to meet SLA’s / metrics
- Experience in process design management and process improvement (LEAN or Six Sigma)
- Finance process expert, ideally ACCA, CIMA, CPA certificate or big 4 auditor experience
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the SSC and GBS concept
- Experience in leading teams and organizations (30+ FTE) in outsources /operations environment with multilingual teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.