TECHNICAL CONSULTANT - SERVICENOW (F/M/D)
Reference Number: R-29856
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Based on your deep IT understanding, as a Technical Consultant for ServiceNow you will help - together with our business stakeholders - to implement and maintain the ServiceNow software at Swarovski. You will proactively make suggestions for improvement and thus actively participate in the design process.
Your main tasks include:
- Supporting and advising internal customers in the analysis, optimization and implementation of business processes
- Project Management and / or Sub-Project Management of ServiceNow projects
- Collaboration on the design of the future system landscape
- Accompaniment of application development and user support
In addition, you will support us in the ongoing expansion and optimization of the applications we support.
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated, enthusiastic personality with a sound IT background and a quick grasp. You have a hands-on mentality, are solution oriented and have the will for constant further development. You are constantly on the lookout for improvement potential for processes, systems and proactively use opportunities to implement these improvements. In addition to strong communication skills and the willingness to work in a team, you have the following qualifications:
- A school or university degree with an IT focus (University, Technical College)
- Knowledge of the implementation of ServiceNow
- In-depth ServiceNow process know-how and knowledge of software customizing
- Experience in project management
- Very good knowledge of English
WHAT WE OFFERA modern and architecturally attractive workplace in Wattens, Tyrol located in one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria close to Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is just a few minutes away. Our attractive salary packages include a number of benefits such as a company restaurant and various sports. Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 39.743,20 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.