IT BUSINESS CONSULTANT – SAP SD/TM (F/M/D)
Reference Number: R-28825
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this internationally oriented position, you will be responsible for our Sales and Distribution processes within our SAP centric ERP System Landscape.
As an IT Business Consultant, you are the contact person for our internal customers, whom you will support with your advice and your technical know-how. This position includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Analysis and optimization of existing processes in the area of SAP Sales & Distribution / Logistics Execution
- Coordination of new requirements, development of IT solution concepts and implementation into SAP
- Project and Sub-Project Management in international projects using agile methodology (Scrum)
- Coordination of external Partners
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated, enthusiastic personality with a good understanding of the relationships between the business and the IT. Your way of working can be described as independent, responsible and solution-oriented. Furthermore, you have the following background:
- Technical or commercial education with IT specialization (technical college or university)
- Experience in project management and business process analysis
- Experience in working as SAP Consultant, preferably with a focus on SD / LE in standard ERP or in SAP Retail. Integration knowhow in adjacent SAP modules is desirable
- Project experience in the area of Transportation Management (SAP or another TM solution) would be beneficial
- Fluency in English, German language skills would be a plus
WHAT WE OFFERA modern and architecturally attractive workplace in Wattens, Tyrol located in one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria close to Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is just a few minutes away. Our attractive salary packages include a number of benefits such as a company restaurant and various sports. Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 39.743,20 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.