Senior PTP Accountant with Italian
Reference Number: R-29669
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this position, your main duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing purchase invoices and ensure payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- Processing and reporting relevant tax data
- Handling expense reimbursement in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Processing payments and verify aged items and discrepancies
- Responding to AP inquiries
- Gaining and sharing knowledge within the organization
- Participation in internal projects and initiatives
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- 3 -5 years of hands-on experience on similar position
- Possibly bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Fluency in Italian and English in speaking and writing
- Solid understanding of accounts payable principles
- MS Office and knowledge in SAP would be a great plus
- Data entry skills along with a passion for working with numbers
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset, strong process orientation and a solution orientated work approach
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us as a Senior PTP Accountant it is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.