Full Time Sr. Sales Consultant
Reference Number: R-22781
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the
world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
Exceptional Swarovski Sales Consultants represent the company as Brand
Ambassadors providing the Ultimate Consumer Experience along with maximizing
the overall store sales opportunities and creating a "Crystal World" for all new and
existing Swarovski customers. Sales Consultants are accountable for individual
1. Opens & closes the boutique (key holder). Performs end-of-day cash reconciliations,
prepares banking deposits and performs other closing procedures.
2. Achieves and consistently maintains the sales leadership role in the boutique, via
effective selling techniques to patrons and potential customers who enter the retail shop.
Maintains high levels of customer service by demonstrating products and describing
features to customers; explaining benefits, price, quality, value, history, and other
company information; and answering customer queries & concerns. Suggests possible inhome
display and care techniques.
3. Assumes team lead role, in Retail Boutique Manager’s absence:
Functions as site human resources, safety and company representative.
Trains, mentors & supports Sales Consultants in proper selling techniques, product
knowledge, POS system, Company philosophy / history, operational policies &
procedures and performance requirements, inventory procedures and loss prevention
4. Develops and maintains clientele information (contact info, preferences, price points,
etc.) on an ongoing basis in RetailPro, and uses said information to enhance customer
service, sales and to meet customer needs / preferences.
5. Processes efficient customer transactions (sales, refunds, exchanges, credits, etc.),
following all Company policies & procedures regarding the point-of-sale (POS) system.
6. Ensures that loss prevention activities are executed to reduce shrink and loss
7. Processes consumer repairs / warranty instant replacements according to Company
8. Processes returns of boutique-damaged / defective merchandise / recalls to Toronto
9. Receives and verifies all inbound inventory. Unpacks, stocks and inventories
merchandise received. Participates in inventory cycle count process.
10. Merchandises product displays in agreement with plan-o-gram and programs to
accentuate and promote products, with accompanying point-of-purchase materials and
collateral. Ensures sales floor is stocked with appropriate merchandise from shipments
and merchandises boutique according to Swarovski Standards.
11. Ensures ongoing maintenance and cleanliness of the overall boutique.
12. Participates in special events / promotions to promote Swarovski products.
13. Performs all duties in compliance with Company standards, policies & procedures
(e.g. customer service, boutique operations, human resources, health & safety, etc.).
14. Performs other duties, as required.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you want a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically
appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be able to get the best
out of the world, metrics driven, poised and confident.
1. Candidate must have high school diploma (preferably a Certificate beyond high
school), plus one (1) to three (3) years of related retail experience in a boutique,
specialty, luxury goods or jewelry store. Minimum of one (1) year with key holder / team
leader responsibility (performing cash reconciliations, preparing banking deposits,
other boutique opening / closing procedures, mentoring & supervising staff).
2. Strong customer service focus – ability to assess and meet customers’ needs.
3. Ability to consistently meet sales per hour targets – proven retail sales skills, including
solid customer service skills, and the ability to influence or persuade customer
purchases. Experience in a measured sales / service environment.
4. Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
5. Strong leadership skills and ability to deal with complex customer issues
6. Demonstrated professionalism & polish – ability to represent the company’s high-end,
luxury brand to current and potential customers, as part of the overall “Swarovski
7. Experience with a computerized POS system is preferred.
8. Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
9. Strong sense of personal initiative.
10. Must be dependable and have flexible availability to work varying shifts (including days,
evenings and weekends).
WHAT WE OFFER• Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
• Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
• Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in Canada.
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
• Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.Swarovski Canada Limited supports the full inclusion of persons with Disabilities as set out in the Human Rights Code and the Disabilities Act of Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (AODA), AMA – Accessibility Manitobans Act and the DPC Disabled Persons Commissions Act. Disability related accommodation is made available on request. Please advise us if you have any questions or should you require our materials in an alternate format by contacting us at HR.Canada@swarovski.com. Swarovski Canada Limited appuie l’inclusion complète des personnes handicapées, tel que prévu dans le Code des droits de la personne de l’Ontario et la Loi de 2005 sur l’accessibilité pour les personnes handicapées de l’Ontario, la Loi sur l’accessibilité pour les Manitobains et la Disabled Persons Commission Act de la Nouvelle-Écosse. Mesures d’adaptation disponibles sur demande. Si vous avez des questions ou besoin de matériel adapté, veuillez communiquer avec nous, à HR.Canada@swarovski.com. Relevant for Canada only: Nova Scotia - Disabled Persons Commissions Act (DPC) Manitoba - Accessibility Manitobans Act (AMA) Ontario - Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (AODA) Swarovski Canada Limited supports the full inclusion of persons with Disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (AODA). Disability related accommodation is made available on request. Please advise us if you have any questions or should you require our materials in an alternate format.