Retail Store Manager Swarovski Tanger Outlets - Riverhead, NY
Reference Number: R-29560
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories and will be advising our customers competently with charm and humor.
- Oversees retail store operations to company standards; ensuring effective implementation and maintenance of programs as well as meeting financial and operational objectives.
- Ensures Sales, Units Per Transaction, Dollars Per Transaction, Swarovski Crystal Society Memberships, and Financial Goals are achieved.
- Responsible for generating 20% of the Store’s Sales.
- Maintains store cash handling records, reports and opening and closing procedures.
- Reviews merchandise orders and inventory levels for accuracy and consistency.
- Implements inventory procedures and inventory control program.
- Maintains allocated budget within the store.
- Demonstrates/Sells products to customers, explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through outstanding customer service.
- Ensures visual standards are appropriate and support the brand image.
- Merchandises displays to Plan-O-Gram and to accentuate products.
- Notifies supervisor of competitive activities.
- Develops information on retail customers to enhance sales; maintains customer log.
- Plans, coordinates and sets-up for special events and promotions.
- Administers Performance Management programs.
- Participates in staffing decisions including employment, discipline, training, assignment and termination.
- Creates a productive work environment through consistent coaching and training of the Sales Consultants.
- Ensures that all practices meet applicable legal requirements, policies and procedures.
- Evaluates daily operations on an ongoing basis and makes recommendations/initiates action to enhance productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and profitability.
- Creates a Selling Culture in the Store, ensures Associates are trained in the “Swarovski Experience" Training Program and other Selling techniques
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred, and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have knowledge of retail selling environment, high fashion industry, effective oral and written communications, presentation skills, motivating others, and managing accountability.
• Retail sales experience in a luxury-branded environment.
WHAT WE OFFERBe a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
• Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
• Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
• Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.