Supply Chain Management Analyst
Reference Number: R-28633
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the SCM division on ad hoc projects, project-based business case support, strategic initiatives and supports decision making by providing quantitative and qualitative analytics. The job duties will also contain:
- Quantify the P&L impact of budget plans, contingency plans and other SCM activities and initiatives and provide recommendations on what to implement and what not to implement in close cooperation with the relevant SCM departments
- Prepare finance updates for divisional leadership team meetings and input for Management Board meetings
- Maintain divisional controlling roadmap on activities, reporting requirements etc.
- Develop models, tools and standard output templates to standardize processes
- Proactively identify optimization opportunities within Controlling related SCM methods, frameworks and ways of working
WHAT WE EXPECT
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Master’s degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Excellent Excel skills incl. financial modeling and scenario analysis
- Good presentation skills in PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP BW or with other financial consolidation systems will be beneficial
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English proficiency, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and collaborate with other teams to deliver results effectively
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for Swarovski is more than just a job – you will work for a groundbreaking modern premium brand, globally known for its quality and creativity. We are constantly changing and moving forward to become one of the best retail employers.
Besides an attractive salary package, you will receive a motivational bonus structure and a royal employee discount, we also offer the possibility to develop yourself and to achieve your personal career goals through our Swarovski Retail Academy trainings and our continuous performance and talent programs.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria, which has become a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining its place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
At Swarovski we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big: as a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.