Administrative Assistant - Temp
Reference Number: R-29368
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
WHAT WE EXPECT
· Fully support the VP and keep him abreast of all requests, proposals and general information from internal and external sources
· Manage VP calendar and travel schedule and assist in prioritizing by topic/subject matter
· Fully support the activities of VP’s located in the New York Office and keep them abreast of all requests, proposals and general information from internal and external sources
· Act as a gatekeeper to VP and her Leadership Team ensuring that business critical points are raised and acted on
· Communicate with cross functional partners to facilitate follow up on all business issues
· Undertake specific projects as directed by the VP
Expenses and Invoice Management
· Reconciliation of business and personal expenses for the regional Offices
· Reconciliation of all relevant invoices, allocating them to the specific internal cost code/department and ensuring they are in line with the budget
WHAT WE OFFERBe a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
• Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
• Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
• Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.