HR Administration Specialist with German
Reference Number: R-28641
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio. We are searching for a German & English-speaking HR Professional. In this role your key tasks and responsibilities will be to support the entire hire to retire process for all employees.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform and support all employee lifecycle related processes from hire to retire (such as: onboarding, probation, training, inquiries etc.)
- Deliver best in class HR Service support to employees and business managers, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders
- Maintain good data quality in HR systems related to employee lifecycle and support reporting
- Support training organization and administration of different trainings
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Experience in SAP HCM system, knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Good command of Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in German & English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Team orientation and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Innovative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for us as a HR Administration Specialist is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.