TRAINEESHIP “CMO OF THE FUTURE“ (F/M)
Reference Number: R-28108
Since 1895, Swarovski Professional (SP) is the global leader of manufacturing precision cut crystal for more than 5,000 fashion, jewelry and interior design customers. To exceed the expectations of our clients and to significantly improve the global impact of our marketing activities, SP Marketing is looking to hire a TRAINEE (F/M).
ABOUT THE JOB
We are the leading B2B partner for crystal components to global designers, luxury brands, manufacturers and influencers across the apparel and accessories industries. Through the close collaboration with these partners, you can gain deep insights into fashion business models, value chains, and core success drivers.
In this 12-months graduate program within Swarovski Professional you will get responsibility from day 1, as you will work in different departments on diverse and challenging projects. You will have the extraordinary opportunity to develop your skills and enrich your business knowledge in an international and dynamic environment.
In this program you will have the following responsibilities and opportunities:
- Work in 3 different marketing departments (Product Management, Brand Management as well as Product Communication – optionally: Design and E-Commerce) at the headquarters of Swarovski
- The chance to earn the unique opportunity to work in one Swarovski’s subsidiaries such as in London, Paris, Milano or New York for three months
- Being supported by a senior mentor throughout the program
- Numerous trainings that will help you to develop your skills to a new level
- Deep insights about the international family business of Swarovski and about the various industries and clients Swarovski serves
Our CMO of the future program is designed for young talents, who have recently graduated from University and are ready to kick-start a successful marketing career.
In addition, your profile includes the following:
- Excellent academic performance
- First professional job experience (internships)
- International experience & mindset (exchange programs)
- Passion about the fashion industry and the brand Swarovski
- Mobility and flexibility
- Strong strategic mind-set
- Fluent professional English, German is a plus
- Open for relocation to Innsbruck area
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of €31.600.- gross. OUR ACTUAL SALARIES ARE MARKET COMPETITIVE AND TAKE INDIVIDUAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE INTO ACCOUNT.