Reference Number: R-27900
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!
Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
DISTRIBUTION & DEVELOPMENT STAGE
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Bachelor or master’s Degree in economics/financial area
• Strong entrepreneurial and business development mindset
• Effective negotiation skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong relationship building skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Very good knowledge of Excel
• Proficient in English. Spanish nice to have
WHAT WE EXPECT
In this role you will support with brand accessibility in line with the global CGB distribution strategy and upon approval supporting the market cluster distribution plan implementation by ensuring right channel mix and level of integration, achieving a profitable and sustainable distribution.
Your main tasks will include:
• Support translation of the global distribution framework into the market cluster distribution plan and its implementation, securing right local distribution mix in line with the global CGB strategy
• Prepare and summarize relevant market information in line with global guidelines for the markets in scope in collaboration with the central Distribution Development
• Support in the evaluation of available locations. In particular in the preparation, submission and in driving the full business plan (Store Evaluation Plan).
• Support in negotiations management for new locations, lease renewals, improve existing terms and conditions and handle related legal documents.
• Participate in working out the yearly local roll out plan and support in reviewing Roll Out & Implementation Plan with local architecture and central Distribution team
• Support in the Communication and coordination with landlords
• Update central Lease Management Tool for new contracts and changes
• Collaborate with Retail Architecture team by supporting on landlord negotiation, providing feedback on store design, layout, furniture usage, cost and timeline from an operational & business perspective.
• Ensure Landlord facilities meet Swarovski requirements
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us in the Distribution & Development Stage is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.