Legal Product Compliance Manager (f/m/d)
Reference Number: R-25699
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As a Legal Product Compliance Manager (F/M/D) you support clients of the Swarovski Crystal Business in the consideration, implementation and maintenance of Product Compliance by providing relevant legal expertise. In this position you shall enable a bundling and a concentrated development of the Legal Product Compliance Know-how.
Your main duties include:
- Conduct global monitoring of selected product compliance factors (e.g. chemical substances, technical limits, labelling, hallmarking, CITES etc.) and legal evaluation of results
- Support the development of SWAROVSKI’s product compliance management
- Coordinate and work with external and internal sources of knowledge and expertise
- Execution of workshops / trainings for the clarification of legally relevant compliance topics
- Consult internal clients in day-to-day questions of product safety and compliance as well as working on projects across the Swarovski Crystal Business
You will report to the Head of Legal Product Compliance Management and be part of a global network of experts.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As a Legal Product Compliance Manager, you are a motivated, enthusiastic personality with a solid legal background and the ability to work in dynamic, international and interdisciplinary teams and prioritize work in a demanding business environment to ensure goals are met. The ideal candidate has a passion for Product Compliance Management and a strong willingness to support clients on the topic in practice. You bring exceptional communication skills, problem-solving abilities, pragmatism, high ethical values and a customer centric mind-set. Furthermore your qualifications include:
- Strong legal academical background
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with Risk management and Process management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to influence and follow-up responsibilities
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluency in English and German
WHAT WE OFFERSince 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 39.743,-- gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.