RTR Accountant (Polish Operations)
Reference Number: R-27481
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited the following:
• Performing general accounting and reporting: processing journal entries, posting and reconciliation of intercompany transactions and process allocations
• Preparing VAT declarations (and JPK reporting)
• Validating documents in relation to compliance with polish regulations (TAX, Legal, Accounting principles)
• Preparing statistical reporting (GUS, NBP)
• Verifing and posting payroll prepared by external provider
• Working closely with Chief Accountant on Financial Statement preparation (and support audit procedure)
• Supporting HUB & Spokes controller in review of financial position and correctness of cost allocation
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
• Knowledge of polish accounting and polish tax regulations (VAT, CIT)
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• “Getting things done” and service orientated attitude combined with the ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals to partners
• Excellent cooperation and communication skills
• Continuous improvement mindset and process orientation and a solution orientated work approach
• Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for as a RTR Accountant is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.