Key Account Manager, Architecture & Interiors
Reference Number: R-26935
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Plan the approach for generating custom project opportunities and develop a pipeline of custom project opportunities in the A&I Segment
- Educate architects and designers on products and applications of Swarovski crystal components
- Work with existing channel partners who present commercial collections with Swarovski crystal and/ or execute projects with Swarovski, and cultivate additional channel partners and contacts
- Participate in trade shows and fairs to network and generate leads for custom projects and Crystal Palace Collections
- Participate in the global Swarovski Professional A&I network contributing to the global plans and crystal solutions for A&I
- Responsible for sales growth of the Swarovski Crystal Palace Chandelier collections
WHAT WE EXPECT
The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic self-starter with a passion for both sales and design. You will bring a strong active network of key industry players and the ability to find and develop new project opportunities within the segment.
- 5 years experience in architecture and/ or interior design
- Strong hunter mentality
- Solid experience with successful solutions selling
- Experience with and knowledge of custom product development processes for furniture, textiles, lighting, interior surfaces or customer interior installations
- Clear understanding of how projects are executed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us is more than just a job - it’s being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Swarovski, as an entrepreneurial family business, offers a high performing people environment, with great opportunities to grow and contribute. For more information about working in Swarovski Professional visit https://www.swarovskigroup.com/S/careers/B2B-Sales.html
At Swarovski we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big: as a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.