Retail Academy Trainer - Midwest
Reference Number: R-26389
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Understand the consumer and the markets for which they work within/are responsible for. They know the consumers they serve, the competitors, the suppliers, the regulatory environment and how to address them.
Use their consumer knowledge to contribute to, and drive, a consistent and excellent consumer experience across all channels.
Working in a network:
Can align and build effective network groups, for example, cross -functional, cross-country or project teams including virtual networks.
Drive to work with peers, partners and others who are not necessarily in the line of command to positively impact business performance.
Brand values and attitude:
Demonstrate the Swarovski values and positively communicates and represents our brand both internally and externally
WHAT WE EXPECT
· Support the Heaf of Retail Academy/Retail Academy Manager in the implementation of Global/Market specific training initiatives such as:
o Global/Market training programs and materials within the assigned area, across all channels (SR, IR MOB/MUB)
o Retrieving feedback on local training/development needs and issues as well as filling in monthly reports highlighting success and challenges within the area assigned
o Utilizing performance and KPI’s trend of the Retail Staff within the assigned area to tailor and build specific action plans to develope the personal along these topics
· Deliver and manage Training programs:
o Organize and conduct individual and group trainings within the learning journey as defined in the frame of the RA as well as arranging and delivering new product training before new collection launches across all channels (SR, IR MOB/MUB)
o Set up on the job training within the assigned area, to follow up on trainings delivered
o Monitor, measure and report on all training activities and achievements with agreed formats and time frames as well as secure a proper follow-up on trainings by analyzing effectiveness of training initiatives/programs, reguarley reviewing return of training programs as well as retrieving feedback from all retail sales staff to increase training quality
· Work cross-functionally for an effective implementation:
o Partner with Area/District Managers and Store Managers to organize and deliver in store training activities in the most effective manner across all channels (SR, IR MOB/MUB)
o Provide timely feedback during and after interventions to Head of Retail Academy/Retail Academy Manager and secure proper hand- over of the action plan follow-up
o Participate and support Head of Retail Academy on Global projects when requested
o As the local expert in Retail Academy and Swarovski products, secure a proper information flow with local stakeholders helping to improve the quality of the RA implementation
· Secure good communication flow with the Global teams and key stakeholders across the organization. Provide feedback as well as any other ideas to central on any improvement areas.
WHAT WE OFFER• Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
• Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
• Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
• Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.