Retail Academy Trainer - Texas Market
Reference Number: R-26388
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
· Support the Head of Retail Academy/Retail Academy Manager in the implementation of Global/Market specific training initiatives such as:
o Global/Market training programs and materials within the assigned area, across all channels (SR, IR MOB/MUB)
o Retrieving feedback on local training/development needs and issues as well as filling in monthly reports highlighting success and challenges within the area assigned
o Utilizing performance and KPI’s trend of the Retail Staff within the assigned area to tailor and build specific action plans to develope the personal along these topics
· Deliver and manage Training programmes:
o Organize and conduct individual and group trainings within the learning journey as defined in the frame of the RA as well as arranging and delivering new product training before new collection launches across all channels (SR, IR MOB/MUB)
o Set up on the job training within the assigned area, to follow up on trainings delivered
o Monitor, measure and report on all training activities and achievements with agreed formats and time frames as well as secure a proper follow-up on trainings by analyzing effectiveness of training initiatives/programs, reguarley reviewing return of training programs as well as retrieving feedback from all retail sales staff to increase training quality
· Work cross-functionally for an effective implementation:
o Partner with Area/District Managers and Store Managers to organize and deliver in store training activities in the most effective manner across all channels (SR, IR MOB/MUB)
o Provide timely feedback during and after interventions to Head of Retail Academy/Retail Academy Manager and secure proper hand- over of the action plan follow-up
o Participate and support Head of Retail Academy on Global projects when requested
o As the local expert in Retail Academy and Swarovski products, secure a proper information flow with local stakeholders helping to improve the quality of the RA implementation
· Secure good communication flow with the Global teams and key stakeholders across the organization. Provide feedback as well as any other ideas to central on any improvement areas.
WHAT WE EXPECT
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University.
YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE OVERALL: 3-5 years Professional Level
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE: 3+ years
· Minimum 2 years of work experience: in a fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment in a similar retail training role. Prefer someone with watch/jewerly experience or similar industry.
· Didactic and strong presentation skills: ability to adjust presentation style to suit the audience & levels of the business
· Excellent Facilitaiton Skills
· Strong emotional/social intelligence
· Audience management: ability to engage the audience using different approaches in order to maximize knowledge retention
· Results driven: abiltiy to take steps personally to ensure that mutual goals and performance target are met within the appropriate timeframe
· Analytical skills: ability to link analyze KPIs and to generate insights on training interventions
· Follow-through: ability to bring started activities to an end
· Deadline: Strong sense of urgency; ability to meet regular deadlines
· Local language and English proficiency skills
· Field role - willingness to travel in the assigned area up to 80% of working time
· Willingness to work/travel occasional weekends as needed
WHAT WE OFFER• Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
• Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has
dynamic global reach.
• Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
• Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite
you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.