Real Estate Distribution Analyst
Reference Number: R-26298
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
· Support translation of the global distribution framework into the market cluster distribution plan and, upon approval, its implementation, securing right local distribution mix in line with the global CGB strategy
o Prepare and summarize relevant market information (retail environment, benchmarks) in line with global guidelines (eg using global data purchasing) for the markets in scope in collaboration with the central Distribution Development
o Manage relationships with real estate agents and other relevant distribution contacts
o Assist in site location evaluations. Prepare, submit and drive the full business plan (Store Evaluation Plan) supported by the local Sales team, Retail Architecture team and market cluster MD. Update SEP data in the dashboard tool once SEP is approved.
o Support Manager and Director in lease negotiations: for new locations, lease renewals, improve existing terms and conditions and handle related legal documents. Work closely with sales team and market cluster MD to successfully close negotiations. Collaborate with global competence center for defined key landlords.
o Partner with Central Distribution team to ensure alignment with global framework, direction and financial targets
o Assist in working out the yearly local roll out plan in cooperation with central Distribution team based on the local Distribution Master Plan and received CAPEX framework. Monitor and track the CAPEX expenditure during the year and secure the respect of committed approved budgets or gets approval from central Distribution team. Ensures the accuracy of the rollout.
o Support Roll Out & Implementation Plan with local architecture and central Distribution team on a quarterly basis as a preparation for central Quarterly Business Review meeting
o Communicate and coordinate with landlords
· Update central Lease Management Tool for new contracts and changes
· Collaborate with Retail Architecture team by supporting on landlord negotiation, providing feedback on store design, layout, furniture usage, cost and timeline from an operational & business perspective.
· Contact person for contracts (Swarovski, independent retailers and landlords) with Legal team. Supports the Sales team in further negotiation with independent retailers and landlords, where applicable.
· Partner with Architecture, Marketing, Sales, F&A and all other internal departments to ensure efficiency in execution
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Preferably 1-2 years of Distribution Development and/or Real Estate experience in at least one of the markets in scope
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
- Familiarity with retail/US markets, including but not limited to shopping malls, outlets and high streets
- Ability to perform financial analysis, manipulate financial data and financial reporting a plus
- Must be a dedicated team player with the ability to take initiative and think outside the box
- Strong entrepreneurial and business development mindset
Effective negotiation skills
Strong analytical skills
Strong relationship building skills
Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Sound understanding of the operational model and the respective division
Local language and English proficiency skills
WHAT WE OFFER• Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
• Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has
dynamic global reach.
• Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
• Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite
you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.