Reference Number: R-26288
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform cost of sales analysis for retail organization
- Create standard reports: weekly sales report, monthly
- Prepare business unit financial statements
- Perform all transactional tasks related to the monthly closings and obtain checks by retained organization
- Work with local management presenting and discussing financial results and implementations
- Provide variance analysis for monthly or yearly results
- Support creation for budgets and forecasts
- Provide pro-active support
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background and skilset:
- 3 -5 years of solid professional experience in financial accounting, reporting and controlling
- Working knowledge of SAP (Business Warehouse knowledge as an asset)
- Excel proficiency
- Ability to see the big picture as well as ability to dive into details
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us as a Financial Controller is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.