Regional Loss Prevention Manager APAC
Reference Number: R-24436
This role is required to have a strong desire to achieve, through influencing others and integrating the loss prevention strategy into the values of the country team at all levels. Achieving buy in to a profit driven approach is paramount for this role.
Through a commercially aware approach, you will be tasked to protect the company assets by identifying and managing external and internal risks within the market.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Accountable in partnership with the local market to prevent losses to Swarovski, Refunds, Shrinkage, Discount and Price Changes by driving actions to mitigate risk of loss profit in line with the department strategy to reduce losses by the global target
• Review financial data as provided by the Loss Prevention analyst and identify the appropriate corrective actions to apply by the relevant stakeholder in order to improve financial performance.
• Ensure that all Regions are achieving optimum financial results by providing effective support and coaching in loss prevention methods with CGB – Business Services key stakeholders
• Proactively report financial findings and Loss Prevention actions to the CGB and Business Services Directors as part of an agreed monthly/quarterly review.
• Responsible for maintaining approved travel budget.
Commercial Loss Prevention Implementation & Development/Embedding
• Provide markets with expert Loss Prevention support and ensure VG directors deliver key actions with clear and measurable objectives to achieve the global LP strategy.
• Support Loss Prevention awareness programs to align with the Retail Academy function to achieve a commercial approach to delivering improved profitability, by ensuring that all staff have the skills, attributes, abilities and experience to do their job effectively.
• Promote high levels of staff morale through the belief that our staff are essential to the continuing achievement of the organisation.
• Maintain the Loss Prevention communication model which requires regular communication on the Loss Prevention strategy, at each level within the business.
• Actively promote the sharing of feedback to insure the Loss Prevention programme meets with the expectations and agreed actions from the key stakeholders
• Ensure the Loss Prevention department maintains and represents the company brand at all levels.
• Maintain the agreed Loss Prevention strategy in alignment to the company vision.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Degree Holder with minimum 5 years' experience in ideally within a retail environment
- In-depth knowledge and operational expertise in Retail Loss Prevention required
- Ability to coach, counsel and influence all levels of retail employees and leaders is preferred
- Experience in dealing with Retail Loss Prevention issues and strategies.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30% required.
- Result driven and ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of Loss reduction programs
- Good MS-Office skills
- Business knowledge of producing & interputing data trending
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.v
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.