Designer – Internship (F/M)
Reference Number: R-24849
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are offering a 6 month internship with immediate start in our department “Creative Direction”. Your main duties will be in the support of the Design Team with the following projects and responsibilities:
- Analysis of the marketing briefings as well as collection plans
- Resourcing of motives and design briefings
- Support of the design teams in preparation of designs in 2D and 3D
- Coordinate and align presentations/projects
This internship in our “Creative Direction” department is an exciting opportunity for creative, motivated students with a willingness to learn. In your time here you will gather a deep understanding of Design and what it means to work with the material crystal. With this internship you will also gain valuable insights to industrial design and the luxury industry.
WHAT WE EXPECT
You are a strong communicator with a can-do attitude and a strong eye for detail. You will also:
- Currently be studying or just finished your bachelor’s or master’s degree in Design, Graphic Design or similar
- Preferably have experience working with 3D Rhino, Adobe Photoshop as well as Illustrator and Grasshopper or similar
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluency in English is a must
WHAT WE OFFERSwarovski was founded in 1895 in Wattens, Tyrol. Contribute to our company, and make our success your own. Wattens, Tirol is located in one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, close to Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is just a few minutes away. Our attractive salary packages include a number of benefits such as a company restaurant and various sports. Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base monthly salary for this internship is €1.571,34 gross.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.