Reference Number: R-24778
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Product Coordinator is responsible for providing overall support to Jewelry Solutions and Global Licensing. In this position you will assist the Product Management department with the day to day administrative tasks with new product development projects from concept to product launch.
- Create and maintain new product line sheets, sample trackers and costing documents.
- Maintain sample management for all brands.
- Send/Receive FedEx/UPS packages.
- Perform all day to day administrative tasks.
- Set up all product related meetings.
- Assist the team with meeting preparation including: having appropriate samples, documentation, costing, etc.
- Assist in logistics and development of jewelry displays and packaging.
- Responsible for accuracy of material creation/style set-up.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Bachelors Degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER• Be a key part of a global, world-class luxury brand.
• Work in a 120 year old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
• Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
• Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.