SENIOR MANAGER NETWORK STRATEGY (W/M)
Reference Number: R-24560
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As Senior Manager Network Strategy, you will work closely with the Director Supply Chain Engineering and the Supply Chain Management Team. This challenging position is an outstanding opportunity for you, to shape the production and distribution network of Swarovski Professional and actively participate in projects on a global, putting our customers into the center of all activities.
More concretely you will:
- Develop the production and distribution Network Strategy of Swarovski Professional
- Define the transfer roadmap for production processes
- Ensure the local project implementation by setting up a global project management office
- Have full ownership of mission critical strategic projects for the company
During this assignment you will engage globally throughout the company, gaining broad experience and a solid network. Successful candidates will get the chance to transition into a leading line management or functional career role within the company.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As a highly competent team player, you proactively and diplomatically collaborate with colleagues from different backgrounds. You have a strong analytical talent that allows you to quickly develop crisp answers to tough question. You are well organized and keep things transparent to others. You understand both strategy and supply chain and have an excellent business judgement while also showing a high degree of self-initiative, you are sparking fire in people to succeed in reaching joint goals.
Furthermore, your profile includes the following:
- BA/MA in engineering, science or business related studies
- Excellent understanding of current production processes and existing production network
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Proven track record in project management
- Excellent written and verbal German and English language skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, good SAP knowledge
WHAT WE OFFERSwarovski was founded in 1895 in Wattens, Tyrol. Contribute to our company, and make our success your own. Our attractive salary packages include a number of benefits such as a company restaurant and various sports. Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 39.743,- gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.