Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
Senior Manager Supply Chain Integration APAC
Location: Hong Kong, Office
Reference Number: R-24099
Reference Number: R-24099
The job holder is responsible to anchor and continuously improve the Sales & Operations Planning process and for that purpose he/she will be responsible for the implementation of the process within the APAC region for all product categories including Jewelry, Watches, Accessories, and Home Decor.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Implement and lead the global Sales & Operations Planning process across the entire Consumer Goods Business organization in APAC, highlight risks and opportunities and resolve constraints to achieve strategic, operational and financial objectives
- Lead and coordinate all value chain activities and resources in selected Markets and act as solution provider to Markets leaders for value chain topics
- Support and locally lead the upgrade of the existing Sales & Operations process to an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process involving all stakeholders and ensuring integration with financial planning and roadmap of innovations
- Leverage the supply network infrastructure orchestrating all Supply Chain activities along the value chain to optimize the Supply Chain services and performance to our consumers while continuously meeting strategic and operational business requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor overall efficiency and effectiveness of integrated Value Chain and drive corrective actions and executive decisions to achieve strategic and financial objectives
- Drive capabilities of our global trading infrastructure in terms of material, information and financial flows and create full transparency to optimize end-to-end value chain steering and financial performance
- Foresee future requirements fitting to the overall strategy and target picture and trigger the timely and competent development of solutions
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Degree holder or above in related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with more than 5 years of experience in an Sales & Operations Planning and IBP environment
- Strong in project management with high level of change, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to communicate across all hierarchical levels and challenge the status quo to achieve both the medium term to long term goals
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
WHAT WE OFFERYou will work in a fascinating field as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion jewelry, watches and accessories. We will offer career opportunities for development and rewarding remuneration package including 13.5 months' annual salary, 5 days work, medical and life insurance to the right candidates.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.