Assistant Store Manager - Roosevelt Field Mall
Reference Number: R-22782
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
• Responsible for maintaining personal goals of Sales, VIP activity, Conversion, SPH, DPT, UPT, Name capture, AE and SCS Sales
• Drives brand loyalty by adopting an experiential selling environment, through nurturing authentic relationships, creating unexpected gestures and consistently providing the ultimate consumer experience
• Creates a Collaborative Selling Culture in the Store, ensures Associates are trained in the “Swarovski Experience" Training Program and other Selling techniques
• Demonstrates/Sells products to customers, explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through outstanding customer service
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be results oriented, able to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment, metrics driven, poised and confident and have a passion for selling.
• Candidates must have 2 years related experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment with supervisory experience
• Background to include having worked in a goal/metric oriented environment
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
• Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
• HS diploma or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER• Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
• Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
• Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
• Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.