Opportunities in Finance (Multilangauge)
Reference Number: R-15693
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties, depending on the role and seniority level, may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performing and supporting various financial processes across different business units (OTC, PTP, RTR, Controlling, Purchasing)
- Delivering high-class support to our stakeholders
- Continuously supporting the team with solution-orientated improvements
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated, process-oriented and talented individual who brings:
- Educational background or work experience in finance, preferably in a multicultural environment
- Advanced computer skills: MS Office, accounting software and databases (SAP and Business Warehouse will be an asset)
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- “Getting things done” and service-orientated attitude combined with good communication skills
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- •Knowledge of other European languages would be great plus (French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Greek)
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and development programmes and a wide range of benefits, including employee discount for our products, private health care, Multisport cards, lunch discounts, a brand new office in an attractive location and many more.
Joining our team would be an excellent opportunity to participate in various transition projects across European countries and playing a key role in the knowledge transfers.
We provide a relocation package to candidates moving from outside of Gdańsk/Tricity.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.