Senior Project Management Consultant
Reference Number: R-16973
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
The Senior Project Management Consultant coaches and provides consulting to project owners and leaders, leads key business and functional projects, guides and supports line management in implementing project management and project portfolio management (PPM); he or she also trains employees in project management-related topics to improve SCB’s project management capabilities and thus to enable sustainable, profitable growth.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this role you will report directly to the Director Corporate Project Management (CoPM) and your main duties will be the following:
- Ensure clear understanding of PM-related needs (including change management aspects) by liaising closely with line management of business and functional units
- Ensure project success by (a) advising and coaching project owners, project leaders and other staff in all project phases and beyond, and (b) leading key and/or cross-business programs (i.e. overseeing multiple inter-depending projects) and projects on a global level professionally
- Ensure increased PM capabilities of SCB and its units by (a) guiding and supporting line management in implementing PPM and PM within their units, and (b) training project owners, project leaders and other staff in PM-related topics and customizing trainings for specific requirements
- Contribute to the further development of CoPM by challenging the status quo, suggesting adequate improvements/changes and driving the implementation of CoPM-related strategies
- Support the improvement of PM-related methodologies and trainings, and the development of new PM-related topics, e.g. by contributing actively, providing feedback or sharing lessons learned
- Act as mentor for younger team members.
WHAT WE EXPECT
To fulfill these tasks, we are looking for a motivated talent holding a Master’s degree and bringing 5-8 years of professional experience. To be successful in this role expertise in project, program and portfolio management in different roles as well as change management; management consulting experience; strategy development and implementation are a must have. Experience in working on business related topics, as opposed to IT, is required. You bring good training and coaching skills, knowledge and understanding regarding business and functional requirements as well as sound understanding of Swarovski culture. Customer and result orientation, strategic thinking, communication, planning and organization, resource management, ability to motivate and conflict management are among the assets that will help you excel at SWAROVSKI.
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us as the Senior Project Management Consultant is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.