Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
Product Management Accessories Intern
Location: Zurich area
Reference Number: R-18602
Reference Number: R-18602
An attractive work place at our Consumer Goods Business (CGB) and Finance and Administration (F&A) Headquarters with about 500 employees. In this position you will be supporting the global development of Swarovski CGB Accessories collection (Mobile Phone Accessories, Key rings and Bag Charms). The focus is on Collection Management, driving both data management and sample management. Additionally, the role includes support from idea & concept development to briefing designers and delivering the production-ready product sample. You will be reporting to Associate Director Marketing Development.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will be the following:
- Manage all operational aspects of collection management: product marketing samples, product information sheets, product information inputs for content teams, maintain entire product portfolio in all systems
- Enter and maintain all relevant information in our systems in timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate Accessories sample management and shipment, and assist on samples approvals and feedbacks
- Coordinate the development of tools for the markets (for example retailer catalogue)
- Support the team to create Seasonal Marketing Briefs
- Support the team to identify new trends and explore new ideas for further development
- Support key gates preparation along the development process from idea to shelf
- Ensure Accessories Showroom is up to date
- Collaborate effectively within Marketing Accessories team and with other key stakeholders (Product Marketing other categories, Marketing Management, Marketing Communication, Design, Merchandising, Demand Planning, Supply Chain, Go-to-Market).
- Any other task requested by Line Manager
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Very good interpersonal skills, combined with can-do attitude and proactiveness
- Operational excellence (analysis and synthesis, management of big volume of data, organization, attention to detail, result-oriented)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Strong computer skills (including all standard Microsoft software programs)
- First work experience (internship) in international product marketing, ideally in fashion or consumer goods industry would be an asset
WHAT WE OFFERWould you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.